THE SYNDROME

ENTERTAINMENT OBSESSION // 2009

Stuff About Lauren...

I'm Lauren. I have two brothers, a crooked spine and I usually read magazines from the back to the front. I don't really know why; it just feels better that way. For a while I thought I'd devote my life to putting things in print (hard news, feature articles, new American fiction) but, about eight years ago, I realized that I've secretly been in love with film all my life. The crooked spine isn't going anywhere. I'm still kinda angry about that.

About the Blog...

I used to be a film critic for a newspaper. I got to immerse myself in entertainment and dissect it for other people. I miss that. Look ... there's other stuff going down on planet Earth that seems a little more life-and-death, but I love film because it taught me how to be a moral human being. Movies were my third parent. So this is why I blog THE SYNDROME.

Allyson, Haggis, Ford



Highlanderz skit
, parts 2 and 3 are online at CBS. Check out Bubbles McGee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment